Tuesday, February 14, 2012

...at the dr.'s office.

I have been looking forward to today's Dr.'s appointment for ... well since the last time I weighed in.

First weigh in at the dr's (otherwise known as "the start of it all") was Dec 21st 2011 right before Christmas.
I like his scale because it is super accurate and digital. I weighed in at 276lbs. Bleh. Then we had Christmas and I know I ate...ah...richly.

So today...after working out for over a month and making small healthy changes in my eating...

I lost 11 lbs. Weighed in at 265.0 lbs exactly.

So I lost it. I started to cry. Poor fellow was a bit startled but he had a box if tissue on his desk for just such an occasion so I blew my nose and beamed at him.

I can't wait to work out tomorrow.

Happy Love Day!

Jenn

5 comments:

  1. Oh man I grinning ear to ear for so many reasons!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congratulations! all your changes DO make a difference! Way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Katie and Heather - really felt like I accomplished something!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Bravo ! ou did not start in the easiest time, but you lost weight ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, excellent work jenn, i am so happy for you

    suzane

    ReplyDelete