Friday, January 27, 2012

...kind of.

So this week I...

-worked out 4 times.
-stopped drinking tim hortons coffee (double double, ah I knew you well...) I'm up to 3 whole days without it!
-signed up and logged into Myfitnesspal.com 5 days in a row and according to them stayed under my caloric goal.
-oh and I insisted on weighing myself on a scale at a friends place because getting to my GP's high tech scale is nigh unto impossible. And I weigh the same as I did back on Dec 21st on my GP's scale (had an appointment then).

Not disappointed  - mind you I would have loved to have seen a nudge downward but two reasons could easily account for this.

1. 2 different scales. I fully intend to use my friend's scale as the future constant (if she doesn't mind =P) so it could have been a discrepancy between the two.

2. If there is not a discrepancy then I believe that IF I have lost any weight then it was any weight I had gained over the holidays. Now that I have access to MFP and how many calories that foods have, and knowing full well the food I ate over the holidays (including one lovely week at my mothers and all the holiday baking that was there) I know I gained weight before I stepped into the gym this year.

Anyways I'm putting it out of my mind. I feel better than I did. My clothes are looser than they were. I can do things easier than I could before and my confidence is at an all time high. I will be away for 4 days and so will make next week's workout goals being a hopeful 'two'.

My beat goes on...la dee dah dee dah

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you're totally in the right headspace! Feeling stronger and healthier, no matter what the scale says, is awesome!

    ReplyDelete